Wednesday 3 March 2010

Quilt Alongs

I have caught up with the blocks for the quilt alongs i am involved in, today.
Firstly the Jelly roll sampler quilt along block, this is being run by Konda Luckau of moose on porch quilts.


I decided to use a jelly roll with 1930's prints and am using a slightly textured background fabric that is an old duvet cover - may not be the greatest idea - not that stable! - but we will see.

And second is the pinwheel sampler quilt along  being organised by Rachel of ps i quilt.
I have made extra set this time as i couldn't settle on which arrangement of fabrics that i wanted so it will either be this....


the same as Rachel's or this.....


all matching.
I not sure which i like best but i will wait to see how it all looks when all the blocks have been finished.

So all caught up now.

Talk to you soon.

Sharon.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I cant decide on my fabric for the jelly roll one! Your pinwheels look nice - groovy fabric!